Call us toll free: +1 800 789 50 12
Top notch Multipurpose WordPress Theme!

Money & Housing. Then see our information on financial help below if you are experiencing financial hardship.

Money & Housing. Then see our information on financial help below if you are experiencing financial hardship.

You are receiving the right benefits to maximise your income, or looking for maintenance for your child, money worries are a problem for many people who parent alone whether it’s paying the bills, making sure. Practical, available advice about housing choices can be provided.


If you should be parenting alone or sharing parenting then maximising your earnings is an all-important importance of providing for the household.

Then it is likely that your income will be a social welfare payment if you are not currently in work. For all those with younger kids, aged under 7, this might be the One-Parent Family Payment; there’s also alternate payments for many whose kids are aged between 7 and 13 like the Jobseeker’s Allowance Transitional re re payment; for those of you with reliant kiddies over 14 and work that is seeking or for folks who have other caring duties or you might have a condition, real or psychological impairment, which effects your capability to your workplace. Then you may still qualify for some social welfare payments such as the One-Parent Family Payment, if your income is less than €425; or the Working Family Payment if you are in employment. Take a good look at the various repayments below when you look at the In-Work Benefits section, to see which may connect with you.

If you wish to contact the Department of Employment Affairs and personal Protection about application for repayments, notifying them of an alteration of circumstances, making an appeal, or other reason, our Guide can really help.

One-Parent Family Payment

The One-Parent Family Payment could be the main payment made to people parenting alone minus the help of a partner.

Informative data on One-Parent Family Payment and upkeep.

Jobseeker’s Transitional Payment (JST)

Then you may qualify for Jobseeker’s Transitional Payment if your One-Parent Family Payment is ending due to the age of your youngest child and he or she is under the age of 14. Read more!